About Me

My photo
I’m from New York but my driver’s license lists that my address is Ohio. My passport has a number of stamps in it. I’m the youngest of six, yet oldest son. I have a number after my initials, but not my name. I like music. I like coffee, beer and bourbon. I am a follower of Jesus. I watch bonus features on DVD’s. For four months each year my wife and I are the same age. “I pledge allegiance to a country without borders, without politicians.” I am an ordained pastor, but don't currently have a church. I’ve eaten raw horse meat. I’m fifteen inches taller than my wife, but I look up to her. I still prefer buying CDs to downloading music. I’m a night owl, who doesn’t mind getting up early. I like to play games. I moved to another country nine days after my wedding. I sometimes quote random lyrics. I believe in miracles. I prefer desktops to laptops. I like listening to audio books. I watch Buffalo Bills and Sabres games. I have five sons. I'm living life mid sentence.

Monday, January 05, 2009

One Page or Two

Sometimes turning a page in life is easier for some than others. And even at times, certain pages turn easier for individuals than other pages in their lives. Some pages seem to be turning at rates that are hard to keep up with, while some pages seem to be sticky, and hard to move beyond. Can our life story have multiple pages being written at once? If it can then I am sure that while at least one page from this past year has not allowed me to move on, other pages have turned as the story of my life progresses. If multiple pages cannot be written at any given time then I must be simply living life mid sentence.